Lightning Thief graphic novel....

Have I got your attention now?????? The release date is October 12th. I cannot believe that I didn't know about this sooner, but it's very exciting news. Check out this deleted scene. I bet that there will be several Doss readers that are going to want a copy!

2 Response to "Lightning Thief graphic novel...."

  1. Sophie Says:

    Speaking of Lightning Thief and Rick Riordan, I got his new book the Lost Hero and so far it is great!! I love how Percy and Annabeth are still in the story but they're kind of like supporting characters but Percy is still a pretty big part of the book! I love Rick Riordan's style of writing and if anyone would like to borrow it after I'm done, that is totally cool with me!!

  2. Bonnie Says:

    That's awesome Sophie! I bet you will have some friends take you up on your offer! I'm glad that Percy is still an integral part of the story... he's a great character! Rick Riordan rocks!

Post a Comment