Shout out to Mrs. Means' Class!

Thanks to Mrs. Means and her amazing second graders for taking an interest in my blog. It doesn't get as much traffic as I'd like and I was flattered that Mrs. Means wanted to check out the library Samsung Galaxy Nook tablets to use as a vehicle to explore my blog! I have some great links and it's a fantastic platform for sharing, but haven't posted in a while and was energized by the enthusiasm shown today.

I know that my community is busy and there isn't a lot of time to explore all that's available on the internet and in social media, but am glad that you're here and ask that you check out the new books on our FollettShelf. Take some time to look at the first 29 titles. They are the newest additions and were purchased with funds awarded through our People's Choice Award in the FollettChallenge last spring. These electronic books have built in videos, slideshows, internet links, and more! I've ordered a variety of content and levels and hope to add more soon. You can gain access with a generic username and password. It's the same one we use for mycapstonelibrary.com. I will post this on Living Tree as I cannot share this information here, or ask your owl... most of the kids know it! You can also login to the FollettShelf with a student id # as the user and the transitive verb meaning "to receive or take in the sense of (as letters or symbols) especially by sight or touch" as the password.

Also, I'd love for you to follow dosslibrary on Twitter and Instagram!!!

Please leave a comment-- I'd love to hear from you!

Guess where Jenna and I were over the break... This was only one of the amazing places we visited!

6 Response to "Shout out to Mrs. Means' Class!"

  1. Grateful Grandpa Says:

    Will Doss again be participating in the Follett Challenge in 2016? You did a great job last year raising awareness of this library funding option. I hope to help again this year with my votes.

  2. Karen Prairie Says:

    FolletShelf is beautiful! Thanks for adding these new resources.

  3. Unknown Says:

    Dear mrs Lang , your blog was awesome your friend Ryder 😃

  4. Unknown Says:

    Thank you Mrs. Lang! :)

  5. Doss Library Says:

    Thanks for leaving comments! I feel so special! We are taking some time off from the Follett Challenge, but it is on my radar for the future and I'm always looking for other opportunities for the Doss Owls.

  6. Unknown Says:

    I just love you, your blog and your amazing library and many resources! This is Frances, not George but there you go...

Post a Comment