The Trouble with Chickens


Have you been reading a mystery book this month?!? I just finished The Trouble with Chickens by Doreen Cronin. This book is part of Cronin's J.J. Tully series, and I expect that the kids will really enjoy it! Once again, Cronin has written an appealing and witty book that should speak to most elementary age students. There are some clever lines and lots of fun to be had in this mystery. The main character is a retired search and rescue dog who decides to help a hen find her two missing chicks, but the villain has another plan. Check it out at the Doss library!

3 Response to "The Trouble with Chickens"

  1. Luca Says:

    Mrs. Lang I really want to check out that book for one of my extra books. Do you think that it will be in the library the next time I am there? (Thursday?)


    Luca!!! :) :) :) I <3 books!

  2. Mrs. Lang Says:

    Hi there! I am so glad to see you here on my blog- I will do my best to get this fun book ready for YOU to check out.

  3. Luca Says:

    I am so exited to read that book! So exited that Ice-cream (ha ha)at my third base (after school care) every day!

Post a Comment