Jake Ransom and the Skull King's Shadow

Friday, May 28, 2010 3:25 PM Posted by Bonnie
Hi Everyone... I am reading Jake Ransom and the Skull King's Shadow by James Rollins. It's on the Bluebonnet list this year. I am going to post a blog entry about each of the twenty Bluebonnet nominees. I hope that you will post comments, but no spoilers please... we don't want to ruin the ending for anyone! All comments will come to me to be approved before going online. Please use your first name and last initial only. I have linked the blog to my teacher webpage and want to maintain everyone's privacy (of course, I'll know who you are!!!). Anyways, I think that this book will appeal to fans of fantasy and adventure. It has a perfect a mix of science and history that should appeal to a broad range of interests. If you liked the Indiana Jones movies, you'll like this book! I think that this book will be enjoyed by both students and parents... give it a try. If you've already read this one, share some thoughts with us, but remember the rules. Have a Happy Memorial Day weekend!

3 Response to "Jake Ransom and the Skull King's Shadow"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Jake ransom is the best bluebonnet book i have read ever if you like action than i recomend it

    From,
    Zach Friedlander

  2. Bonnie Says:

    How many of the bluebonnet books have you read Zach? Did you like it better than books from years past or are you only referring to the current list? The second book, Jake Ransom and the Howling Sphinx is not going to be available until May... that's a long wait!

  3. Unknown Says:

    That is to long a wait but it must be good if it's taking so long

Post a Comment