Dying to Meet You

Sorry it's taken me so long to post... I was in Chicago for a few nights for a quick trip. I know that lots of you have already read Dying to Meet You and I hope that you'll post a comment about it. It is the first book in the 43 Old Cemetery Road series. For those of you who haven't read it yet, you should definitely check it out. The story is told through a series of letters and the layout makes it really fun to read. There are some fun sketches and a few pages of the story are told through newspaper articles... cool! The characters are very likable and interesting! Which character did you like best? I am really looking forward to the next installment in this series! What do you think?

1 Response to "Dying to Meet You"

  1. Bonnie Says:

    Has anyone read Over My Dead Body, the second book in this series? It is on my next book that I hope to place soon... Looks like it would be great book to read in October. If you have it, maybe you'd loan it to me. I promise to take good care of it!

Post a Comment